Friday, November 10, 2006

Cold Stone

Billed as the ultimate Ice Cream Experience, I wouldn't go that far, but the kids seem to think so.  This is the place where you go if you do not want to deal with mixing your toppings yourself and have some of them spill over the sides of your cup.  This is the place that "slabs" ice cream on the counter slab, throws in all of your preferred toppings, and mashes them together over and over.  It's all made to order and think dessert, Subway-style. 

My earlier comment about not going that far is related to my need to keep things simple.  I like my Blue Bell or Carvel in a cup or waffle cone and that's it. I want to get my ice cream fast.  On a busy night, you can wait up to 20 minutes to get your Cold Stone ice cream.

Check out their web site for the latest locations and coupons.