Friday, May 20, 2011

Le Cafe Pop

Le Café Pop is a French bistro tucked into a corner of Coconut Grove’s Main Highway. Brightly decorated in orange and brown hues the outdoor dining area is adorned with flowing curtains. Inside the décor is simple with travertine floors, big windows, a long bar and wood and iron furniture. Several tables have wooden banquettes with upholstered cushions and many comfy pillows.



We stopped in for brunch on Sunday and enjoyed each other’s company and family banter (as my husband likes to call it). They have various specials such as Happy Hours and all you can eat crepes or mussels.

I ordered the salmon eggs benedict and my husband ordered the croissant benedict. My daughter who is not adventurous ordered an egg and cheese croissant. My son had nutella and banana pancakes.
Of course my husband was not satisfied with one mere entrée…he also ordered blueberry pancakes. (He weighs 185lbs and is 5’11” he has a great metabolism).


All in all we had a superb experience and the meal was spectacular.