Thursday, July 7, 2011

Family Time



I've mentioned before...one of my favorite things to do in the summer in our condo in Miami beach is to spend time with the family engaged in old-fashioned activities. 



I think it's important for all members to participate in family activities that encourage bonding and promotion of good old-fashioned family values.  When we are home, we don't normally have time for these kinds of evenings.  We are always rushing around finishing something or everyone is off on their own doing their own thing.



Since there aren't many rooms to rush off to here, everyone just hangs out together and eventually we end up playing games or watching a movie together.  Our favorite games to play together are: Dominoes, Scrabble and I-Spy Memory Game.




We have a lot of time to talk and share here...I wouldn't trade our times here for anything!