Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shake it up on Lincoln Road



We discovered a new restaurant on Lincoln Road...Shake Shack. 

I think they've only been open one week and we've dined there twice.  My family loves it.  The menu is not extensive, it basically consists of burgers, hot dogs, fries, shakes, desserts and drinks. 
The burgers, hands down, are the best we've ever had.  My 6 year old daughter described them as "amazing".  The burgers are extremely fresh and light.  The fries are not great, but okay.  I have not tasted the shakes but I hear from my family that they are delicious.  It's a bit pricey.  We paid $42.00 for 4 burgers, 3 fries and 3 small shakes.   However, worth the experience.  For more information, visit their website:  http://www.shakeshack.com/

Our condo has been undergoing a small transformation.  I have posted some new photos on the website and will be blogging about the remodeling experience in future posts.  Remember to visit our condo site: