Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The beach at sunset

I took these photographs a few days ago as we were walking in from spending a few hours on the beach.  This is my favorite time to be at the beach.  Anytime after 3:00pm is great in my book.  Don't get me wrong...I love the beach at any time...but I especially love the late afternoon hours...


This time of the day is usually breezy
and calm.


At this time and for several hours before this the beach is
not crowded with sun-bathers. 
You might see joggers or yoga
classes.



If my family is around, you will definitely see a sports activity.  Either my kids are engaged alone or my husband and I join them.  Regardless there is always something happening soccer, kickball, whiffleball, badminton, kadima...you name it.  There is plenty of space, so there is no danger of hitting someone with a stray ball, and the heat is almost non-existent.  It's a perfect time for this.


This is a great time to relax, take it all in and
forget about anything stressful.



I am so thankful for all of our blessings, and this is one of them.