Monday, June 20, 2011

Vizcaya Museum and Gardens Summer Savings

Vizcaya is one of my favorite places to visit in Miami.  I've been fortunate to attend many functions there and also to enjoy the museum and gardens.

I haven't been there in many years.  I will take advantage of this program to take my family this summer.
We will be staying in Miami this summer, I plan to be a tourist in my city.  I want my children to visit all the places we would normally enjoy if we were tourists here.

I'm positive they will love Vizcaya.  Take your family and come back and post your comments on your experience.


Vizcaya Home Header
Welcome to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Vizcaya is a National Historic Landmark; we're also a museum owned by Miami-Dade County and accredited by the American Association of Museums. We invite you to visit this serene and stunningly beautiful retreat in the heart of Miami.

Built by agricultural industrialist James Deering in 1916, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens features a Main House, ten acres of formal gardens, and a rockland hammock (native forest).
____

En Espanol







** Images and information are from:  http://www.miamidade.gov/vizcaya/?WT.mc_id=RecHot





































Featured Events
Cool Summer Savings at Vizcaya!
Buy One, Get One Free for Miami-Dade residentsJune 1st – August 31st, 2011, Weekdays (except Tuesdays when Vizcaya is closed)
Buy one Miami-Dade resident admission, get the second admission FREE. Must show proof of residency and not valid with any other discount offer. Highest priced admission must be purchased first.
______
Vizcaya is open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
except Tuesdays, Thanksgiving
and Christmas Day.